The Selection Process to pick our Winners has begun. Thank you to all students who submitted an application this year.
Since 2002, PGCD has given away $126,000 of scholarship money to deserving High School Seniors in our District (Armstrong, Carson, Donley, Gray, Potter, Roberts, Wheeler Counties).
- Applications can either be submitted by mail or by email to Britney Britten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click and download the above application, once completed, click the red box to email to Britney.
- Must reside within the counties listed above.
- Must enroll in college for the Fall Semester directly following selection.
- Must maintain 2.5 GPA to continue receiving scholarship funds.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Scholarship Application Link below.
- Fill out the application electronically or by hand and mail or email back to Britney Britten.
- Applications will be accepted from November 1st – February 15th.
- Applications received after the deadline, will not be considered.
2016-2017 Scholarship Essay Question:
Water is an important part of our daily lives, and it is becoming a limited resource in many places, including the Texas Panhandle. What water conservation strategies should county governments, municipalities and water districts implement to be most effective in our area?
For a full list of requirements, please read the PGCD’s Scholarship Program Policies.
***Please note, PGCD will not be using Amarillo Area Foundation this year. Please help us pass this information along to all eligible High School Seniors.