Click the Application Link below to apply – applications will be accepted November 1st – February 15th.
Since 2002, PGCD has given away $135,000 of scholarship money to deserving High School Seniors in our District (Armstrong, Carson, Donley, Gray, Potter, Roberts, Wheeler Counties).
- Applications can either be submitted by mail or by email to Britney Britten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ***Please note, once you complete and save this application, you still must email it, saving the application does not automatically email it.
- Must reside within the counties listed above.
- Must enroll in college for the Fall Semester directly following selection.
- Must maintain 2.5 GPA to continue receiving scholarship funds.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Scholarship Application Link below.
- Fill out the application electronically or by hand and mail or email back to Britney Britten.
- Applications will be accepted from November 1st – February 15th.
- Applications received after the deadline, will not be considered.
2017-2018 Scholarship Essay Question:
In your opinion, why are people complacent about conserving water for future generations? Can conservation be taught, and/or what can be done to change the current mindset?
For a full list of requirements, please read the PGCD’s Scholarship Program Policies.
***Please note, PGCD will not be using Amarillo Area Foundation this year. Please help us pass this information along to all eligible High School Seniors.